Updates!



                Hello!  It’s been a long time since I’ve used my blog.  My husband and I are going to have a baby and it’s been a little hectic around here.  We’ve been getting ready for her arrival (she’s due in October), and I’ve had lots of doctor’s appointments and I’ve been training my replacement at work.  I’m going to be staying at home for a while so it’s a very exciting (but also a little scary!) time for me.  In the meantime, I’ve updated the look of the blog a little and I’ll be going back to re-write my old posts.  I feel that I can do a better job with them than I have done and I want to revise them.  Going forward you can expect to hear about the books I read with the book club I’m in as well as the books in the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die.  I’ve added tabs so that you can see what I’m reading now as well as what I’m planning to read next so keep an eye on them to see what I’ll be reviewing soon.  I’ve also added a tab for giveaways.  I don’t have anything planned for that right now, but I will be giving away books in the future when I’m able to so keep an eye on that as well. 
                I plan to update this blog every other Sunday.  It’ll either be a new review, an update on what I’m reading, a book haul, or some other bookish thing.  Maybe I’ve found a cool site to get some bookmarks?  I’ll tell you about it.  Bookish candles are a big thing right now, maybe I’ll do a future post on where to get some.  Tea goes great with books, if I find a new one I like you’ll be the first to know.  So do check back, I’d love to share my love of books and bookish things with you.  I’ll be back this Sunday with a review of A Gentleman in Moscow.  Until then, I’ll leave you with some photos of my currently over-packed bookshelves.  Don’t mind the football show on the television, my husband was watching Last Chance U on Netflix.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Horror Stories!

Sadie

The Boy at the Door