Bookish Candles



     Today has been a fairly lazy Sunday.  My husband and I did manage to get most of the downstairs of our house clean so that made me feel a bit productive.  It's feeling no a little cooler today so we've got the windows open to catch the breeze and I've been catching up on some reading for book club.  This week we started reading The Wars of the Roses: The Fall of the Plantagenets and The Rise of the Tudors by Dan Jones.  It's an interesting read so far.  Stay tuned for my review in a couple of weeks.
     On a sunny day when I'm reading with the windows open I like nothing better than to have a nice candle burning.  I told you I'd do some reviews of companies who make bookish products and, since I have no finished books to review right now, I think it's a good time to do so.  Today I'm burning a candle from Frostbeard Studios

     I have a few candles from Frostbeard Studios and I've also bought some tarts for my melts warmer.  So far I've liked all the scents I've purchased from them but I think my favorite scent is Le Cirque des Reves.  It's a great fall scent with caramel corn, roasted chestnuts, and a hint of bonfire.  It's inspired by the book The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.  It's a great book, if you've never read it I recommend doing so.  The candle is seasonal, so it's not available right now but I think they'll offer it again in the fall.  I'm also a fan of their old book smell candle/tart.  It really smells like the books you pick up from a used book store and the smell of old books is one of my favorite things.  Another thing I love about Frostbeard Studios is that they have a rewards program.  If you create an account on their store website you can earn "pages" when you earn enough pages you can trade them in for coupons.  If you'd like to check out Frostbeard Studios, their website is https://www.frostbeardstudio.com/. They're currently reworking their permanent scent lineup and they have a sale going on certain scents they've decided to either retire or make seasonal.

The thoughts in this review are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this review and the candles I have from this company I've purchased on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Horror Stories!

Sadie

The Boy at the Door